Riverside Cabin invites you to visit the Smoky Mountains with a warm log cabin welcome! This newly built home is great for a romantic escape or weekend getaway, and staying here gives you access to all Majors Estate amenities!
The peace and quiet at Riverside Cabin is perfect for reading, playing games, and discovering your creativity. For a relaxing evening, make your favorite meal in the fully equipped kitchen and cozy up fireside while you watch a movie on the DVD player. The cabin also provides several local network channels by antenna. You'll get a good night's sleep in the queen-sized bed and wake refreshed and ready to explore the natural beauty of Western North Carolina. Without internet or TV service, Riverside Cabin offers a treasured opportunity to get away from it all without sacrificing the comforts of home!
• Fully Equipped Kitchen
• 1 Bedroom with a Queen Bed
• 1 Full Bath
• Gas Fireplace
• Antenna TV & DVD Player
• Gas Grill
• Wooded & Seasonal Mountain Views
Important Property Notes
• In order to help maintain the quality of the tennis courts, please wear white-soled tennis shoes when playing tennis or basketball.
• Don't forget the marshmallows! There is limited firewood available at Majors Estate. You are more than welcome to bring your own firewood to the property. Please help maintain the pristine beauty of the estate -- outdoor fires should only be built in a designated fire pit.
• Barnyard visits must be coordinated with the property managers.