3 Beds | 2 Baths
The largest home at Majors Estate, this beautiful, brand new log cabin offers an expansive deck area where rocking chairs and porch swings invite you to sit back and take in the natural beauty of the surrounding wilderness. As a tribute to American history, exquisite decor throughout the cabin includes numerous antiques and vibrant artwork picturing iconic American scenery.
Entering the spacious open living and dining area, the two-story wall of windows greets you with postcard-perfect views of mountain peaks in the distance and the estate's barnyard below. A massive stone fireplace, antler lighting fixtures, and mounted wild game heads add to the cabin's rustic contemporary ambiance.
The master-on-main suite features an attached full bath and glass doors leading to the deck. There's plenty of room for everyone to get a good night's rest in the cabin's two upper level bedrooms - kids love sleeping on triple twin beds in the bunk room!
• Fully Equipped Kitchen
• 3 Bedrooms (2 Queen Beds, 3 Twin Beds)
• 2 Full Baths, 1 Half Bath
• 3 Flat Screen TVs (antennae provides 4 channels) & DVD Player
• Self-Controlled Air Conditioning
•Washer & Dryer Included
• Crib Upon Request
• Pet Friendly (case-by-case basis)
• Wood Fireplace
• Covered Porch with Gas Grill & Bench Swings
• Outdoor Fire Pit
• Wireless Internet Access
• Access to Majors Estate Amenities, including Mountaintop Lighted Tennis Court
• Mountain & Barnyard Views
• Main Level: Bedroom One (Master) - 1 Queen Bed with attached Full Bath; Half Bath in hallway
• Upper Level: Bedroom Two - 1 Queen Bed;
Bedroom Three - 3 Twin Beds (Triple Bunk Bed); 1 Full Bath shared by bedrooms
Important Property Notes
• In order to help maintain the quality of the tennis courts, please wear white-soled tennis shoes when playing tennis or basketball.
• Don't forget the marshmallows! There is limited firewood available at Majors Estate. You are more than welcome to bring your own firewood to the property. Please help maintain the pristine beauty of the estate -- outdoor fires should only be built in a designated fire pit.
• Barnyard visits must be coordinated with the property managers.