3 Beds | 2 Baths
Discover your own private Smoky Mountain paradise at Jaisel's Cabin! Centrally located at Majors Estate, this beautiful, brand new log cabin offers one of the property's best views of mountain ridges in the distance. Sit back with friends and family on the wraparound deck's rocking chairs and porch swing and take in the natural beauty of the surrounding wilderness.
As a tribute to American history, exquisite details throughout the cabin include numerous antiques and vibrant artwork picturing iconic American scenery. The cabin's rustic contemporary decor features a massive stone fireplace and rain barrel coffee table in the living area, and a refurbished plank dining table in the dining area. The master-on-main suite features an attached full bath, and there's plenty of room for everyone to get a good night's rest in the cabin's two upper level bedrooms - kids love sleeping in the bunk room!
• Fully Equipped Kitchen
• 3 Bedrooms (2 Queen Beds, 2 Twin Beds)
• 2 Full Baths
• 3 Flat Screen TVs (antennae provides 4 channels) & DVD Player
• Self-Controlled Air Conditioning
• Washer & Dryer Included
• Crib Upon Request
• Pet Friendly (case-by-case basis)
• Wood Fireplace
• Covered Porch with Gas Grill & Bench Swings
• Outdoor Fire Pit
• Wireless Internet Access
• Access to Majors Estate Amenities, including Mountaintop Lighted Tennis Court
• Mountain & Barnyard Views
Bed & Bath Arrangements
• Main Level: Bedroom One (Master) - 1 Queen Bed with attached Full Bath
• Upper Level: Bedroom Two - 1 Queen Bed;
Bedroom Three - 2 Twin Beds (Bunk Bed); 1 Full Bath shared by bedrooms
Important Property Notes
• In order to help maintain the quality of the tennis courts, please wear white-soled tennis shoes when playing tennis or basketball.
• Don't forget the marshmallows! Firewood is complimentary at Majors Estate. Please help maintain the pristine beauty of the estate -- outdoor fires should only be built in a designated fire pit.
• Barnyard visits must be coordinated with the property managers.