Courtside Cabin is a beautiful, brand new log cabin is located next to Majors Estate's private mountaintop lighted tennis and basketball court. Sit back on the covered deck and take in the mountain views and the surrounding wilderness. Courtside Cabin is a one-room home that's perfectly sized for a cozy romantic getaway or a place for quiet contemplation. As a tribute to American history, exquisite details throughout evoke a rustic contemporary atmosphere with numerous antiques, plus there's tennis and basketball equipment for guest use.
Courtside Cabin is available as an add-on for one or more nights during your stay at any of the estate's other three cabins. It could be utilized as a guesthouse, or to house members of your group that exceed another cabin's occupancy limit by one or two people.
TENNIS ENTHUSIASTS Take Note: with a fully equipped kitchen, gas grill, full bathroom, and central air conditioning, Courtside Cabin serves well as a private clubhouse where players can take relaxing breaks and have lunch or afternoon tea.
• Fully Equipped Kitchen
• Efficiency with Queen Sleeper Sofa
• 1 Full Bath
• Flat Screen TV (antennae provides 4 channels) & DVD Player
• Wireless Internet Access
• Covered Porch with Gas Grill
• Access to Majors Estate Amenities, including Mountaintop Lighted Tennis Court
• Mountain & Tennis Court Views
Important Property Notes
• In order to help maintain the quality of the tennis courts, please wear white-soled tennis shoes when playing tennis or basketball.
• Don't forget the marshmallows! Firewood is complimentary at Majors Estate. Please help maintain the pristine beauty of the estate -- outdoor fires should only be built in a designated fire pit.
• Barnyard visits must be coordinated with the property managers.