3 Beds | 2 Baths
Discover your own private Smoky Mountain paradise at Taj's Cabin! Situated at the highest elevation at Majors Estate, this beautiful, brand new log cabin offers a massive covered front deck where rocking chairs and a porch swing invite you to sit back and take in the natural beauty of the surrounding wilderness.
As a tribute to American history, exquisite decor throughout the cabin includes numerous antiques and vibrant artwork picturing iconic American scenery. The cabin's rustic contemporary ambiance invites you to enjoy the spacious living and kitchen area, featuring a soaring vaulted ceiling, massive stone fireplace, and mounted wild game heads. The fully equipped open kitchen with bar seating evokes a family-centered atmosphere. There's plenty of room for everyone to get a good night's rest in the cabin's two main level bedrooms - kids love sleeping in the bunk room! On the cabin's upper level, the master suite with an attached full bath affords you absolute privacy from the gathering areas downstairs.
• Fully Equipped Kitchen
• 3 Bedrooms (2 Queen Beds, 2 Twin Beds)
• 2 Full Baths
• 3 Flat Screen TVs (antennae provides 4 channels) & DVD Player
• Self-Controlled Air Conditioning
• Washer & Dryer Included
• Crib Upon Request
• Pet Friendly (case-by-case basis)
• Wood Fireplace
• Covered Porch with Gas Grill & Bench Swings
• Outdoor Fire Pit
• Wireless Internet Access
• Access to Majors Estate Amenities, including Mountaintop Lighted Tennis Court
• Mountain & Barnyard Views
Bed & Bath Arrangements
• Main Level: Bedroom One - 1 Queen Bed; Bedroom Two - 2 Twin Beds (Bunk Bed); 1 Full Bath shared by bedrooms
• Upper Level: Bedroom Three (Master) - 1 Queen Bed with attached Full Bath
Important Property Notes
• In order to help maintain the quality of the tennis courts, please wear white-soled tennis shoes when playing tennis or basketball.
• Don't forget the marshmallows! There is limited firewood available at Majors Estate. You are more than welcome to bring your own firewood to the property. Please help maintain the pristine beauty of the estate -- outdoor fires should only be built in a designated fire pit.
• Barnyard visits must be coordinated with the property managers.